The Observatory has issued the Strong Wind Signal No. 3 to replace the Gale or Storm Signal No. 8, so League matches (except Masters 1 which is suspended) will be conducted as scheduled tonight (13 Oct).
However, convenors should decide on their own accord whether tonight’s match should be cancelled under various weather and traffic conditions. If the two teams agree on the cancellation of match, the teams are required to reschedule the match within 14 days and notify League Office in due course.
For enquiry, please contact us at 5226 7262.
For more details regarding adverse weather arrangement, please visit the following link,